Our complete Web Design and Maintenance packages offer small businesses and charities a hassle-free and professional solution to ensuring that your online presence is everything it needs to be. Your website is more than just a marketing tool — it’s your shop window. And it’s our goal to ensure that your shop window is compelling and turns visitors into customers.
A website should reflect your business effectively ensuring your message reaches your customers correctly as well as oozing with personality and interesting content. If it doesn’t meet the needs of your customers, you will lose valuable business.
How we can help
We create beautiful and highly functional websites using WordPress. Our clients include charities, small businesses, photographers and bloggers. All websites are highly optimised for search engine optimisation (SEO) and loading time. We focus closely on converting your visitors by highlighting your website’s goals – whether that be online e-commerce, donations, building community, email newsletter signups, or face-to-face transactions.
All Perfectly Digital websites are built in WordPress for a number of reasons:
- WordPress is the industry leading CMS with over 54% of the worldwide market share. It has almost become the de-facto standard in web publishing, and now powers over 75 million sites. It is easy to use, powerful, flexible, scaleable, reliable and secure.
- WordPress is easy to use. If you can use Microsoft Word, or write an email then you will find WordPress very straightforward to use.
- WordPress is powerful. With WordPress you are in control of your website. You can add content yourself simply and easily, or we can do this for you.
- WordPress is free. Because the WordPress framework is open source this means we can deliver your website at a much lower cost.
- WordPress is constantly updated. Major upgrades are released about twice a year which continually expand the features and ease of use of WordPress.
- WordPress is extremely stable. A huge and active global WordPress community means that any issues are quickly identified and resolved.
- WordPress is widely used by developers. Because WordPress is open source, just about any web developer will be able to make changes or take over management of your site. You will not be locked into a proprietary system.
Google says they lose 20% of their traffic for each additional 100 milliseconds it takes a page to load. Speed matters. Google also incorporates your page-load time into your site’s search rankings. Faster sites win, literally. Our websites are renowned for being fast, secure, stable and accessible.
Our code and our servers are optimised to ensure that visitors to your website can access the information they want without waiting for those crucial seconds whilst the page loads.
Even if your website experiences a significant surge in visits, you can be confident that your website will stay stable and stay online without any loss in page-load speed.
Always backed-up. Always secure.
The security and integrity of your website is a huge priority for us. We take backups of your website every 24 hours. We ensure that your websites are proactively scanned for vulnerabilities and for attacks.
Strong security measures ensure your website is protected from exploits while your website keeps running at peak performance.
James is a true digital professional guru who consistently maintains a deep understanding of the latest technical practices and guidelines of solid and efficient strategy and design principles. Always striving to simplify and streamline the services process, James is fanatical about doing things right. Not just for the sake of simplicity and clarity, but to consistently motivate his clients and peers to achieve outstanding experiences and produce amazing results. His direction and prowess is woven into the DNA of some of the most cutting-edge and successful major charity websites and fundraising solutions currently live today.
Steve Fisher, Group Head of IT, Guardian Media Group
Click here to contact us for more information about how we can help you to be more effective online.